The MPS Difference
We understand that every minute counts when an issue arises, and we pride ourselves on treating each and every agency as if they were our one and only.
- Toll-free number that immediately connects you to a team of representatives waiting to take your call from Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST
- Online Live Chat available from Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST
- On-site technical service
User-friendly, convenient reporting and tracking
MPS provides comprehensive, flexible reporting tools equipped to handle integrated reporting and prepare daily reconciliation reports on your agency’s behalf. MPS offers agencies the ability to accept:
- Cash Bail Payments
- Court Fines and Costs
- Traffic, Speeding, & Parking Tickets
- Real Estate & Property Tax Payments, and
- Many others types of payments including probation obligations, restitution payments, electronic monitoring fees, towing & impound fees, records fees, publicly administered child support, and a wide variety of payments made to departments of revenue and treasurers
Avoid ALL fee liability and chargeback exposure
- Processing fees are paid by each individual cardholder
- With Municipal Payment Solutions, you get Finality of Payment. This means that MPS will take full responsibility for any transaction chargebacks. Once a payment is made to a municipality, it’s final!